You know you’re a little book mad when you look at prices of things and convert it to how many books you can buy instead.
when you hear someone mention something youre obsessed with
I see that you’re replying to my posts, but I can’t reply back because the tumblr app sucks.
But will do about the pic.
And about the giveaways: I’ll still do them. But one of the winners was acting like a little shit about her prize. Like excuse me if you live on the other side of the world. Shipping takes times, especially if you live so far away.
Ten rape prevention tips:
1. Don’t put drugs in women’s drinks.
2. When you see a woman walking by herself, leave her alone.
3. If you pull over to help a woman whose car has broken down, remember not to rape her.
4. If you are in an elevator and a woman gets in, don’t rape her.
5. When you encounter a woman who is asleep, the safest course of action is to not rape her.
6. Never creep into a woman’s home through an unlocked door or window, or spring out at her from between parked cars, or rape her.
7. Remember, people go to the laundry room to do their laundry. Do not attempt to molest someone who is alone in a laundry room.
8. Use the Buddy System! If it is inconvenient for you to stop yourself from raping women, ask a trusted friend to accompany you at all times.
9. Carry a rape whistle. If you find that you are about to rape someone, blow the whistle until someone comes to stop you.
10. Don’t forget: Honesty is the best policy. When asking a woman out on a date, don’t pretend that you are interested in her as a person; tell her straight up that you expect to be raping her later. If you don’t communicate your intentions, the woman may take it as a sign that you do not plan to rape her.
Rape prevention tips
Posted by Leigh Hofheimer under Prevention
I swear, some people just make me want to not host giveaways.
Battle cry of #leakycon2014 !
All my life, I've been scared
of men standing over me.
THE BOOK THIEF — "The Standover Man," by Max Vandenburg, for Liesel Meminger, painted over the pages of Adolf Hitler’s "Mein Kampf"
Harry Potter: Diagon Alley Posters - Created by The Green Dragon Inn
"how do you unread a book" a novel by me featuring my blood and tears and painful screaming + it comes with a free pocket book called "why did you kill this character"